Wednesday, June 18

Heartfelt Wednesday with Arianna Blooms

I've had a massive week of deadlines, and somehow the week has snuck by without me sharing my work, so today I have a double up to share showcasing the new release Arianna Blooms. This is a super pretty collection with gorgeous delicate dies.

Make sure you check out Emma Lou's video posted last week on the Heartfelt Creations blog. It has some great tips and techniques on flower shaping.



I've used the snowflake die to create a pretty border on this one.


As always, be sure to check the blog for more amazing projects.

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Over the top of gorgeousness!!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love all the wonderful layers and the tag/bow combo!

Marisa Job said...

This is just beautiful!! Love it!